At Lansing Housing Products (LHP) , we have a wide range of steel storm doors made of various features that reinforces the storm door’s strength. With the finest quality material, our sturdy steel storm doors are made to withstand any environment. As we are based on providing solutions, we provide a wide range of model and colors to meet various needs.
- All Steel Construction – roll formed of hot-dipped galvanized tubular steel, for maximum strength (resists twisting and warping).
- Renter’s Door®
- Miter Joint Construction
- Pre-hung in aluminum frame liner with 4 stainless steel hinges with Drip Cap (Drains water away from glass)
- Self Storing Systems on Model 500 & 504 – Eliminates changing glass panels and screens
- Tempered Glass
- Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- Stainless Steel wire for security
- Security Screen of .018″, .023″, or .028″ Stainless Steel
- Dead Bolt Lock
- 12 Decorative Colors
- ADA Hardware
- 5 Hinges
Also available is the Renter’s Door®. Built to your specifications.