At Lansing Housing Products (LHP) , we have a wide range of steel screen doors made of various features that reinforces the screen door’s strength. With the finest quality material, our sturdy steel screen doors are made to withstand any environment. At LHP, we believe that you don’t have to give up aesthetics for price. Therefore, we have 12 standard colors for you to choose from, customizable colors upon request, and LHP Evolution Kick-Panel.
- All Steel Construction – roll formed of hot-dipped galvanized tubular steel, for maximum strength (resists twisting and warping).
- Miter Joint Construction
- Pre-hung in aluminum frame liner with 4 stainless steel hinges with Drip Cap
- Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- Stainless Steel wire for security
- Security Screen of .018″, .023″, or .028″ Stainless Steel
- Dead Bolt Lock
- 12 Decorative Colors
- ADA Hardware
- 5 Hinges
- Evolution Kick-Panel
Also available is the Renter’s DoorTM. Built to your specifications.
Drawings and Spec detail available in Spec’s and Drawing Tab