Model 151 Steel Security Screen Insert
LHP Security Screen
Screen Measuring Instructions
To furnish Steel Security Screens with hardware, screws, and other fitting necessary for a complete installation. Framing angles shall also be furnished where required.
- All sections of the security screen shall be of roll formed lock seam construction formed from tubular 25 gauge galvannealed steel.
- All wire retainer spline will be of 18 gauge galvannealed steel.
- Wire cloth shall be standard tensile strength stainless steel alloy #304, .018” diameter. Optional screens available.
- The frame shall be rigidly assembled with a mitered corner construction. The miter will keyed and staked.
- Each screen will be form fitted into the frame and secured with 18 gauge galvannealed retainer strip.
- Depending on the application, the screen and retainer will be riveted or welded to the frame.
- All exposed areas of stainless wire cloth and frames shall be thoroughly washed, rinsed and chemically pre-treated in preparation for powder coating. A finish polyester powder coat paint shall be electrostatically applied, and baked for a minimum of 15 minutes at 400 degrees F. Powder coat paint finish shall be a minimum of 1.5 mil thickness.
The steel security screens have been tested and certified by a recognized testing laboratory to meet and/or exceed SMA-6001 specifications.