LHP Security Screens provide protection for medical facilities, assisted and independent living communities, universities, colleges, public schools and public housing. Safe and economical solution to burglary, vandalism, and high maintenance costs.
LHP Steel Security Screens are made of hot dipped galvanized tubular steel to give it strength.
Model 800-F Steel Security Screen
- Lock seam construction of tubular hot dipped 22 gauge galvanized steel.
- Wire cloth is standard tensile strength stainless steel alloy #304,.028″ diameter, 12×12 mesh.
- The frame is rigidly assembled with brazed mitered corner construction.
- Form fitted in to the frame and secured with 18 gauge steel retainer angles continuously around the perimeter with pan.
Model 800- Operable Steel Security Screen
- Constructed the same as above Fixed.
- When applicable, steel continuous hinges or equivalent are used.
- Egress-able hardware consisting of two spring bolts, or optional three point, single handed release which allows for emergency egress